Monday, September 14, 2009

The Family Reunion

A couple of weeks ago we had our family reunion on my Mom's side. Now I will say this for my mother...she is the queen of family reunions...is always in charge and always does all the work. I know that she probably doesn't get thanked enough for putting these things together, but we should all thank her more. I feel like people in my generation are not going to carry on the family reunion tradition as much. Granted, by the time we are old enough to be putting them together, we will probably have like Skype family reunions or something like that. Who knows. We also celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday that day as well...well, she will have a formal party in October, but this one was for the entire family to be there. Here are some shots from the day!

IMG_7374 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7375 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7377 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7380 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7383 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger