Tuesday, September 22, 2009

River Time!

DHP_0688

Last night, David and I drove out to the river to put up some No Trespassing Signs, take a few pictures and then head back home. The reasons for the no trespassing signs is someone is fishing on Buzzy's dock out there regularly, and we noticed it again this weekend when Steven, my mom and I went fishing out there. They left some stink bait which I have never seen before, and never hope to see again. When Steven opened the lid, the smell almost made me pass out...hence the name, STINKBAIT. But he had a good time playing with the stuff, while we sat as far away from him as possible and still gagged. I just thought I would share this beautiful picture with you. I love being out at the river for many reasons, but mainly because it is such a wonderful reminder of what God has created for us here on earth. I think its one of the prettiest places around!! We topped off the night with dinner at Catfish Cabin and David got a milk shake from Kreme Delight....good times at the Higginbotham House!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger