Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Big Announcement!!!!!!

DHP_0637 (by alhiggy08)

So remember a couple of post back when I was having some major anxiety...well, it was over this beautiful piece of property. Its a long story, and I won't bore you with the details, but David and I just closed on 2 lots on the river!!! We are so excited, I guess me more than him. It is amazing out there and I absolutely love it! We are looking at putting a shack out there sometime in the very near future, so stay tuned for progress on the lots.

DHP_0591 (by alhiggy08)

DHP_0595 (by alhiggy08)

DHP_0604 (by alhiggy08)

DHP_0603 (by alhiggy08)

DHP_0614 (by alhiggy08)

DHP_0620 (by alhiggy08)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's awesome!

Gretta said...

Congrats!! I was hoping the big announcement was you were pregnant but we will settle for lots on the lake, too! (hehe) Looks beautiful out there.

Meg0429 said...

YAY!!! I was going to actually ask you about this at lunch because I knew you were going to get into negotiations soon about purchasing the lot. I am glad it all came together and you got it. It looks gorgeous!!!!! I wanna go see it live. I love the pictures. Congrats sweet girl! I am glad it is all over and you got it. I know that has helped your nerves.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger