Monday, September 28, 2009

Life's Journey




Today, we are very sad at the passing of Reece Cosby. Reece was the 2-year-old son of Gary and Patty Cosby that are dear friends of ours. If you remember, Cosby is David's second shooter, one of the photographers for our wedding and truly one of David's closest friends and mentor. David called me today to let me know that Gary had found Reece unresponsive in his bed on Sunday morning. I was so sick to my stomach I thought I might throw up. I went to take food to them today and was greeted with the strangest sight...two parents who lost there child basically 24 hours ago, who were talking about God's grace, and being able to see Reece walking in heaven both who had such a peace about them I didn't know what to do. I broke down into tears, all the while, they were the strong ones. You MUST read Cosby's blog that he just posted about Reece. What faith in the Almighty they have. Please pray for their family in the days and weeks to come as this journey I am sure will become more difficult. Leave him a comment of support too!! You can link to his blog here...

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger