Saturday, September 19, 2009

What's in YOUR closet?

David and I are having a group of people over from church tomorrow for lunch. So, its 8:58 on Saturday night and we are in clean sweep mode. The difference between my cleaning and David's cleaning is that I am more of a "stash it for now, we will deal with it later..." and David is more of a "I can't take this crap falling on my head out of the closet any longer!" So, we compromise...he organizes closets, pantry's, etc., and I stash in the other closets and places that he is not looking. So, I had to stop mid cleaning, to post these pictures. These are a few of the treasures that David found in our entry way closet, you know, the closet that is only suppose to hold your coats and the coats and purses of guests in your house....check these out...
IMG_7419 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7420 (by alhiggy08)

Yes folks, that would be a silver shirt so bright you feel like you are staring at the sun, some strange hat neither of us have ever worn, an inflated pumpkin and a can of de-icer. So...what's in your closet??

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger