Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm So Famous...I'm Writing Guest Blogs.... :)



Last week, one of David's colleagues and second shooter went on vacation. Now his blog is one of those that has faithful readers, and must have a post every day. So, when he goes out of town, he gets guest bloggers to write for him while he is away. I decided to write a little blog for him about being a photographer's wife, the ups and downs, the ability to remove zits, enhance some areas, and decrease others...you can check it out here if you are interested. It was neat getting to write on someones blog besides my own!!

2 comments:

Gretta said...

awesome post on the guest blogging Anna! Wanna guest blog for me while we are at the beach next month? :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That is pretty famous, i will admit! I've only guest blogged once, and I am pretty sure it bit!!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger