Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where have we been?? Here's where!!

MOBILE!! David and I went to Mobile late Thursday night to prepare for a photo shoot for the Mobile Bay Bride Magazine. If you remember, David did a shoot for this last year that was with the Mobile Bay Bears Baseball Team and the bridesmaids shoot. So, what does frizzy hair, thousands of dollars of dresses, and alligators have in common? Well I can't tell all the details, but we were at this AMAZING location, and while we were shooting with beautiful gowns and models, we had to keep an eye out for these...
MBB092509-0371 (by alhiggy08)
Let me just tell you, I think that the alligator is right up there with poisonous snakes for me. I can't stand them!! And they were all over the place.
MBB092509-0374 (by alhiggy08)
Anyways, ya'll know that I am not big on labels and actually prefer a good bargain on clothing, but there was this one dress, it was a Vera Wang gown, and I told David that when we renew our vows, I am wearing that dress. Granted, I could buy a used car for the same price, but I fell in love with it. The issue comes out in January, and I will post the pictures on my blog for all to see. It was also great getting to spend some time with one of my best friends, Lawren, and see baby Lucy's nursery!
MBB092509-0383 (by alhiggy08)

2 comments:

Ann Taylor said...

So jealous of your trip to Mobile! The gators won't bother you if you don't bother them first... :)

Lawren said...

Ugh! Awful picture of me! Had so much fun with y'all though... despite the alligators... and the three-legged stray dogs. :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger