Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bowling...and not Wii Bowling

On Sunday night after church, David, myself, Micah and Justin decided to go do a little bowling. Now, mind you, we haven't "real bowled" in a long time and we have been "Wii bowling" a lot here lately! I am a Pro Bowler on the Wii and David has just reached that status...well, it obviously doesn't cross over to real life because I did horrible...and David rolled more gutter balls than I have ever seen. It was a little frustrating to me at first...you know, with my wicked "second place is the first place looser" mentality...but then for some strange reason I kept thinking to myself...I could beat the dog out of all of them at Wii bowling. So, it lifted my spirits enough to have a good time. Oh, and my I highly recommend the food at the Madison Bowling Alley. I don't know if it was that I didn't eat very much for lunch or breakfast that day, but I was starving by the time we got there. That was the best semi-fresh deep fried food I have ever eaten in my life!! Bravo to the bowling alley cooks!!


David's face looks a little mad here....but I think he was just concentrating...no wait, he was mad. :)
IMG_6448.JPG

Justin did really well that night...but I think it was because he did some kind of Chinese Voodoo bowing ritual to the ball before he picked it up each time.
IMG_6449.JPG

Micah with her bright pink ball...oh wait, that was my ball....she kept stealing my ball and each time she did she got a strike...never worked for me though.
IMG_6451.JPG

This is happy as I could possibly fake...since I was getting beat and all...
IMG_6452.JPG

The gang...
IMG_6454.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger