Wednesday, March 25, 2009

P90X....did you come from the devil??



So a couple of weeks ago, David and I decided to order P90X. For those of you that don't know, its an extreme fitness program and when they say extreme, they mean it! I am in my second week, and I am really enjoying/hating it all at the same time. It is really hard, but you can tell that things are starting to happen. I think the main thing is to just stick with it, even if you can't do every single move. Some of the moves they do on the videos...especially the men, are just not natural. I don't see how these people get theirselves into these positions, but I am trudging along with the best of them. So, if I complete my 90 days....I will have to post some pictures of the results! Has anyone out there tried P90X and had good results??

2 comments:

Meg0429 said...

Hey I looked at this the other day but don't really understand it. Does everything come with the video? Like the weights and ropes..etc? You need to tell me more about this.

Gretta said...

We should just have a big ol' P90X party at our house every night. David has the DVD's, we have ALL the equipment you need...and then some and misery loves company, right?? Which in my opinion P90X makes me miserable the entire time I am doing it and the next day as every sq. inch of my body is writhing in pain! It does produce amazing results though...anyone wanna join our P90X party?? :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger