Sunday, March 1, 2009

We are SNOW retarded!

When the word SNOW is mentioned in Alabama, we all freak out like a bunch of crazed rednecks...rush all the grocery stores and buy up all the milk, bread and eggs. I have always thought this was odd for several reasons.

1. What exactly are you going to make with milk, bread and eggs....perhaps soggy egg sandwiches with a glass of milk??
2. If I am going to face the possibility of being snowed in, I could think of plenty of other things that i would rather have in my pantry than milk, bread and eggs.

But like most Alabama people, we ran outside this morning to play in the snow briefly before church. Thank goodness we did, because I was going to wait until after church to take some pictures....it was ALL GONE by then! Super sad! So here are the Higginbotham's in the snow....

**Please note that after posing for this photo...which I had a hard time keeping my eyes open in, I had to go back inside and straighten my hair again. I wasn't out there but for like 2 seconds!!
SundayMorningSnow-039.jpg

I don't even know what to put for this picture...
SundayMorningSnow-053.jpg

These are my favorites of our sweet boy!
SundayMorningSnow-032.jpg

SundayMorningSnow-021.jpg

SundayMorningSnow-005.jpg

SundayMorningSnow-004.jpg

We enjoyed the snow!! See you again in 5 years!!

1 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

I love your dog! He's so handsome.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger