Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let me introduce you to.....

The World's Tiniest Sink
IMG_6520
When David and I bought our house before we got married, I looked for major things, like, is it big enough...will my giant piano have its own room in here, is the neighborhood good....never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought to measure the sink and stove. I just thought, wow, I have a big kitchen....that is a bonus! Well, to my surprise, once we moved in and I had to wash the first dish, I realized how very important it is for you to check these things before you buy a house. I couldn't put the majority of my pots and pans in the sink because it was too small...so redneck lady here was washing them in the bathtub. Talk about improvising! So, for 3 years, I have complained about my sink, and so David decided it was time to replace it. So, he and a couple of friends took on this project this weekend and did a wonderful job. The sink is AWESOME and I couldn't be happier. I could even stick my whole head down in it if I wanted to to wash my hair...(not that I wash my hair in the sink, but its nice to have the option!!!) So here are the progress pictures as well as the finished product. If any of you want to come over and wash your dishes in my new sink...come on in!! :)

Justin and David...assessing the situation...
IMG_6521

Oh, I didn't get a picture of Scott and David working on the sink...but thanks to Scott as well!! :)

IMG_6522

1 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

Oh yes my dear! I feel your pain. Our previous sink was the tiniest little thing I had ever seen. I could wash like 1 plate at a time. Now, I could give Emily a bath in the sink. As a matter of fact, I have! :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger