Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Portraits

On Sunday, we FINALLY had some family portraits made. Now I know you must all think that we take pictures of family all the time since David is a photographer...well, that whole theory of the "the cobblers children have no shoes..." well that applies to us. David stays so busy with all his photography, when he is at home, that is not the first thing on his mind. Anyways, I digress...so we had Gary Cosby come take pictures of our little family and he did a wonderful job. Gary and David have worked together for a long time and he also is David's second shooter at weddings. So we headed off down to the river, and tried to keep Wilson out of the water/mud for at least the first couple. I don't know if any of you were outside on Sunday, but it was quite possibly the windiest day ever! Not to mention, we had to deal with these huge bugs flying through the air and landing on us...it was not a perfect photo day in the least, but we made the best of it. So, when you are looking at these pictures and thinking..."Did Anna not brush her hair before the photo shoot..." please remember there were hurricane force winds circling my head at all times! :) Here are some of our favorites from the day....

AnnaWilsonMe030809-013Select

AnnaWilsonMe030809-032Select

AnnaWilsonMe030809-043Select

I actually think this one is my favorite! Wilson is the happiest when we are playing ball and even more happy when it is at the river!!
AnnaWilsonMe030809-053Select

2 comments:

Gretta said...

I LOVE the pictures. They are great. We had a photo session Saturday at Rhodes Ferry Park that AGAPE set up for us so they could get some professional "casual" family shots to use in their marketing/information to share my adoption story. I totally feel you on the hair situation...I think we had tornado force winds that day. I finally just quit worrying about the hair and had fun. At least they will be all natural shots!

Meg0429 said...

I love the pictures. I think your favorite is mine. I also enjoyed the one with the dirt mount behind you. Great colors.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger