Monday, March 16, 2009

Built Ford Tough Series

So my wonderful husband got me tickets for my birthday in December to the Built Ford Tough Professional Bull Riding. I was soooo excited! These are the big boys that are the best of the best in bull riding. If you haven't ever been to watch this, I highly recommend it. It is so much fun!! So, Saturday after the Huff and Puff, we headed out to the PBR in Birmingham. We had AWESOME seats! Second row, right in front of the bulls and behind the announcer. It was great! During the intermission though I came to a realization....people will do anything for something free, especially something that is being shot out of a cannon like structure. They had this truck that had this gun like thing on it that was spraying out stuff into the crowd that looked like money...I knew it wasn't money, but when the truck came in front of us, I too jumped up and stepped on young children in order to get whatever free piece of paper was flying through the air. Much to my disappointment, and the disappointment of thousands of others at the event, the paper being shot out wasn't money, but an advertisement....so, I have decided that they could shoot dog crap out into the crowd and we would all still knock each other down to get to it and complain that someone got more than we did. Why are we like that? If its free, I want two! :)

Here are a couple shots from the night..
IMG_6494

IMG_6492

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger