Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family Birthday Fun

On Sunday night, we had David's family over for his dad's birthday. Its always an adventure to have everyone over at the same time because our house isn't meant to accommodate 7 children. Anyways, we had a great time and had dinner, birthday cake and then played a little Wii. David showed his parents how to play the Wii and they bowled 2 games and seemed to enjoy themselves. That is what I love about the Wii. It is ageless. I have seen 3 year olds play it all the way up to older people and everyone has fun. I have always been kind of anti video games because I think they take so much away from kids. We had video games growing up, but we were not allowed to sit inside all day and play them like most children do. Get outside...or do something else!! I can't stand it to see kids sit in front of the TV or computer all day long. That is what you will do when you are an adult for the rest of your life at work! Anyways, enough of my rant...here are some shots from the night!

IMG_6497

IMG_6498

IMG_6501

IMG_6502

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger