Friday, March 20, 2009

Huntsville Havoc Hockey!

On Thursday night, one of my bestest friends Meg invited David and I to go with them to the hockey game. I love some hockey...especially when they get in fights and slam each other into the walls. Well, Meg's Dad works for Pepsi and so they are a sponsor of the hockey games. They have the BEST seats, right on the floor next to the rink, so when people get slammed into the walls, we got to pound on the walls and yell at them...pretty exciting! Just a word to the wise, if you are sitting in these wonderful seats, always watch what is going on. I was not watching one particular time and they came and slammed into the wall right in front of us....I screamed out because it sounded like a freight train hitting the wall, and my water bottle went flying through the air due to the impact of the hit. Everyone got a chuckle out of it...I just tried to start my heartbeat back...all in all it was an awesome game. The Havoc won in overtime and it was very exciting!

Anytime Meg and I are together, we always have a great time. We were roommates in college, and have some of the wackiest stories about living on the 13th floor of Tutwiller at Alabama. I will share some of those later! Here are some shots from the night!

Me and Meg!!!
IMG_6510

IMG_6513

The mascot decided to put my sticker on my nose...not real sure why...
3370643336_6da265015e_b

Meg and Weston...and who is that handsome fella in the background?? RONNIE!! :)
IMG_6515

Me and David
IMG_6516

Yeah...we both caught t-shirts...don't be jealous!!
IMG_6518

3 comments:

Meg0429 said...

I feel famous now to make the blog. Thanks for posting it and all your kind words. I think your stories about our freshman yr would take a novel, not just a blog :) I had a blast with you the other night, as always. I am glad that you two came. I think the water bottle and your reaction was the best part of the night by far and one of the funniest things I have ever seen! You better wear your shirt tonight!!!

Lawren said...

Hey, I thought there was no 13th floor of Tut!

Meg0429 said...

Yeah we did actually live on the 12th floor


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger