Friday, March 13, 2009

Frazzled Female!!

As most of you know, I started attending a Bible study with a group of ladies...some I knew, others I didn't. It has been interesting to me to see how over the past couple of weeks, people begin to open up and share more and we have all gotten to know each other quite well. Last night, we watched this YouTube video called Cardboard Testimonies and it was amazing. I sat there and cried my eyes out...and watching it again this morning, did the same. It is a true example of God's love for us and shows us that no matter what has happened to you in your life, with God's grace and love, you can turn it around. Watch it and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Fred-o said...

Of course, I cried. Wow, what an amazing testimony! I needed that today. Thanks for sharing it!

Corey said...

Thanks for sharing the video Anna. Very sobering testimonials. I hope you, Dave and Wilson are doing well. I read every single entry in BOTH of your blogs. Sincerely -- Corey

Gretta said...

I have watched several of those cardboard testimonies and cry the ugly cry! They are so powerful and speak of the amazing power of God. Want another one God-video to watch that will make you want to stand up & shout and you will find yourself fowarding it to everyone you know & showing it to everyone who doesn't own a computer??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this! My church here in Jackson, TN did the cardboard testimonies back in December as part of a "Give Thanks and Praise" service. It was one of the most uplifting services. I enjoyed seeing this video-thanks for sharing!

-Jen Crowe


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger