Monday, March 30, 2009

Wii....a game for all ages

AnnaStevenWii
I know most of you think I must be getting paid by Nintendo as much as I talk about my Wii, but I am not. I just really like it and think that it is a good family gaming system to have. Steven came by to eat dinner with us on Friday night and we played a little Wii after dinner. Now, I am pretty good at bowling, but he beat me in all the other sports....we had a great time! This weekend was pretty busy for the Higginbotham's to say the least. David shot a wedding all day Saturday and then on Sunday we went to Athens to go to church with my grandmother and they headed out to the river with some friends. Needless to say that my huge box of huggable hangers off of QVC have still not made it out of the box. I am going to get to those closets eventually!! :)

1 comments:

Lawren said...

OOH! You should bring in for this weekend, and I'll bring Dance Dance Revolution! That should be interesting!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger