Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Man I am too old for this....


Ahh...the old registration line for school...


So last night, David and I stayed up until 1:30 or so...wild night out on the town you ask...that would be a no. I had to register for classes for the summer semester. Registration starts at midnight, but rumor had it that they would be opening it up early, so I basically sat in front of the computer for like 4 hours refreshing my page and trying to register. Once midnight struck, the computers both started running so slowly and I was afraid I wasn't going to get in the class...which brings me to my next point. Why in the world is there only 1 night class of Microbiology available....and it filled up in less that 8 minutes. That should tell the fine people at the college something. PUT MORE CLASSES ON THE SCHEDULE!!! There is obviously a demand for the class, otherwise it wouldn't have filled up so quickly...oh and what was that thing we learned about in school...SUPPLY AND DEMAND!! Anyways, I digress, so this morning, I am not running on a full tank of gas to say the least. Everyone have pity on my because I have class Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights this summer for 4 hours a night....its going to be a long summer. :(

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger