Thursday, April 2, 2009

My girls!!

I am going to see these girls tomorrow after work and I am sooo excited!!
IMG_5392.JPG

My bestest friends in the entire world! We are having a girls weekend at Ginger's new house in Birmingham and I can't wait!! I am only getting to stay one night though because my Mother's 30th baton recital is Saturday night! I can't believe she has taught baton for 30 years. CRAZY!!! So I will miss out on one night of fun, but at least I get Friday night!! There will be lots of good food, laughs and shopping which I am really excited about. I have to find an Easter outfit for me and David, so this will be a good opportunity to do so. Ya'll keep an eye out on David while I am gone... :) No parties at the Higginbotham House!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

Yeah! I can't wait either! We will miss you AT!

Lawren said...

Haha! I did a similar post before I ever saw this one! Great minds think alike. See you soon! I'm counting down the miles.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger