Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well It's Getting That Time of Year Again!

IMG_5508.JPG
We are getting semi-close to our 3 year anniversary!! Wahoo! I know its a little premature, but we are starting to discuss what kind of trip we are taking for our anniversary in August. The past two years, we have done cruises, which are always fun. They are extremely cheap, and you don't have to plan anything, its already done, so that is a plus for us. However, this year, I was wanting to do something different. Traveling right now is a good idea because most people are not doing it, so there are alot of good deals. I just don't know where to go. I have looked into Hawaii, Jamaica, Mexico, and a couple of other places, but just don't know exactly what to do. Has anyone ever done one of the all inclusive vacations? Are they worth it? Any suggestions on where to go? I am at a loss, but I want to go ahead and get something booked. I am also not ruling out a cruise, if you have been on a fantastic one...I just need some input. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

We did the all-inclusive last year. This one is adults only and SUPER nice. Only negative is not much to the beach. http://www.realresorts.com/The_Royal_Cancun/

Livie said...

Hey David! Hi Anna! It's me - Olivia. Kelly and I did the all-inclusive for our honeymoon last October. We went to Couples Negril in Jamaica and LOVED it! We HIGHLY recommend it!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger