Friday, April 10, 2009

Don't Let Me Die With Roots!!




Today during the massive storm, I was instructed to get off the road by my boss, so I decided to see if I could squeeze in a hair appointment before Easter. I am in Braswell's with a bunch of ladies, one guy getting haircut and another guy getting a pedicure. The thing that was so hilarious to me about the guy getting the pedicure was that he didn't look like your typical "guy that would get a pedicure." He looked like he just climbed down off a utility pole for Decatur Utilities (no offense to them either, they just don't seem like the pedicure type.) It cracked me up, but more power to him. So, during the main part of the storm when all the hail came, I was up in foil and thinking to myself...what a way to go. I can see them finding my cold dead body piled underneath tons of rubble...but at least I wouldn't have any roots!!! :) Anyway, we all huddled in the bathroom next to the brick wall, and were safe. There was lots of hail though that sounded like it was coming through their tin roof. So, for Easter Sunday, I will have nice hair and eyebrows...thank goodness, storm or not!! :)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger