Monday, April 6, 2009

Who knew 150 hangers wouldn't be enough

IMG_6594
Before you ask, no, our house was not hit by a tornado...well, unless you consider me a tornado...so in that case, yes we were hit hard. I am a HUGE QVC lover, (please keep your jokes to yourself), and I purchased Joy Mangano's Huggable Hangers about 2 months ago to re-organize my closets. They are OUT OF CONTROL!!! So, Sunday night, I started pulling everything out. I took all my clothes off the hangers they were on and started putting them on the new hangers which are super cool. However...I got about 1/3 of the way done and realized I was running out of the new hangers. Yes, that is right,...in one of my two closets, I have more than 450 items of clothing...these are not walk in closets either...so you can imagine why they looked like a disaster every time you opened the door. So, I am half way through with my project and am going to have to order $200.00 worth of hangers in addition to what I have already spent. Let's just hope I get enough this time. I will post the finished project when it is complete...say a prayer no one falls into the piles of clothing left and disappears into the darkness!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

FYI, Target is now selling JM Huggable Hangers. I bought them years ago off the Q, when we were living in a small closet house,and have been hooked every since.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger