Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just zip it!



Throughout my day I visit with lots of hospitals, physicians, nursing homes, assisted livings and other healthcare facilities. I know that caring for the sick is a special calling, and you either have it or you do not. However, I think that this next statement applies to everyone, no matter what your profession. We all have our complaints about our jobs, maybe a co-worker that we don't like or pointless reports, we feel, or just all around hate our jobs. This of course is miserable for you, your family and the people that work with you. This morning, while looking for my mothers dog Scooter that had taken his morning stroll through the neighborhood, I was listening to WDRM and they were talking about Alabama's unemployment rate is up to like 9.2%. There is one county in Alabama that their rate is 22.7%. My point to all of this is, there are alot of people hurting right now that have lost their jobs that would kill to have yours...so quit complaining about it. Be thankful that you have a job because I guarantee there are about 100 people that would slap their mama if they could have your job. There is your thought for the day! :)

2 comments:

Gretta said...

AMEN SISTA!!!!!

Unknown said...

You have no idea how much I appreciate this post.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger