Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Part Deuce

Most of our holidays are filled with juggling both families and attending as many events as possible. On Sunday, after church, we headed out to David's parents house for Easter lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. That is always fun, and the kids really like it. Lunch was delicious as usual, and we finished up eating and everything about 3:00, and then headed to my grandmothers to eat again at 4:00. I couldn't even think about eating again...until I saw chocolate cake, so I had some of that and one of my Uncle Steve's delicious ribs and called it a night. Easter is one of my favorite holidays for many reasons, mainly because it is more relaxed than most of the other holidays. Christmas is always such a rush and everyone is always stressed out and just "ready for it to be over." I feel like we all loose sight of the real meanings of these holidays and if we got back to that, than all the stress would be gone. I digress...here are some shots of our Easter Sunday!!

Cliff and the boys...
IMG_6607

Me and Tess
IMG_6609

Cliff and Gina....(we didn't get a picture of John and Melinda) :(
IMG_6611

All the children
IMG_6613

Bree in a dead sprint for an egg!!
IMG_6628

Bree and Melinda going through the loot!
IMG_6633

Still hunting
IMG_6631

Tess
IMG_6635

Bree
IMG_6637

The girls with Uncle David
IMG_6641

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger