Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Part 1

Since David and I do not have any kids, we still do lots of stuff for each other that most couples do not do...I keep thinking in my mind that despite all odds, we will still be the couple with kids that still do nice things for each other and don't make it all about the children. I know that is easy to say now before I am at Wal-mart at 1:00 a.m. the morning of Easter getting baskets together for the children...maybe I will still remember to pick David up something in my foggy haze. So this year, the Easter Bunny came to our house before church. I got all my favorite candy and a T.J. Max giftcard, and a Nicholas Sparks book called "The Choice" that I have already finished...started it Sunday night, finished it Monday evening. :) David got an I Tunes giftcard, his favorite candy and a bottle of "OFF." He is Mr. Mosquito, so I got him a travel size to keep in his car. So here are some shots of us with our basket and before the Easter hunt! Hope everyone had a great Easter!!

IMG_6603

Oh...on another note...what do ya'll think of my "SKANKY HAIR???!" My lovely hair girl at Braswells did it, and dyed the bottom of my hair really dark and highlighted the top. David said it looks "edgy..." that could be his nice way of saying it looks trashy, but it is growing on me...you can see it more in this picture.

IMG_6605

1 comments:

Gretta said...

Once you have kids you can still make the holidays special for each other. David & I still stuff each others stockings on Christmas so we are surprised by what "Santa" left us with the kids! We do Valentine's day still too. Having kids just means you have to spend more money on them and a little less on yourselves but it is worth it!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger