Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Higginbotham Seal of Approval...just as good as the "Better Housekeeping Seal..."



First of all let me say that no, I am not getting paid to advertise this product...but if they asked me to do a world promotional tour, I would be more than happy. Now, the old bad breath plagues many people today, some know they have bad breath, while others are deliriously in the dark...God bless them. (I wish I was in the dark on their bad breath, but instead, it has curled my hair and made my eyes water from a 2 minute conversation with them) I digress...David brought home this product and said he had heard that it was really good for bad breath and that you woke up with no morning breath when you used it. I thought to myself, what kind of bold face lie is this company telling us...nothing can stomp out the infamous "morning breath" that we all try to avoid. You know, where you talk out of the side of your mouth so you don't poison your spouse in the wee hours of the morning. Anyways, David has used this product for 2 days now. I of course, am very skeptical. Now, I love my husband dearly and that is the only reason I am posting this...because I want to be able to help other "husbands and wives" out there. Everyone has morning breath and it is not pleasant...but David's morning breath could choke a donkey. So this morning, when he rolled over and wanted me to test his breath by blowing in my face, I thought, "Lord don't let me pass out or vomit." Much to my surprise, it was minty fresh...MINTY FRESH PEOPLE!!! Like he had just brushed his teeth or something, and he had been asleep since 10:30 the night before. This is a miracle product and it now has my name on it. He is probably looking at me now going...geez, your breath is horrible...try some SMART MOUTH! Ya'll run out and get a bottle...oh and there is a coupon for $2.00 off on their website. Have a minty fresh day!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger