Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let me introduce you to my second skin



And no this is not me....this is a much more glamorized version of what I look like every day when David gets home from work. Ever since we have been married, David has always made fun of my work ritual. After I get home from work for the day, I immediately strip down (in his words, like my clothes are on fire) and put on my favorite blue bath robe. To me, that is relaxation. Plus, after being in a suit all day and heels, when the day is over, I am so uncomfortable in what I have on that I do feel like my clothes are on fire and I am ready to get out of them. He just asked me if I wanted to go to Verizon with him and I had to really persuade myself to put clothes back on and go out. I did ask him if I could go in my bathrobe and he said as long as I put on a pair of Crocs and had rollers in my hair, that would be okay to do. So, I am about to get up, put on the dreaded clothing required, and head out. :( If only it was socially acceptable to go out in your bathrobe...wishful thinking I guess!!

2 comments:

the mcelyea's said...

you so sound like me...but i wear scrubs to work! but i still come straight home and put on my fav pj pants!!!

Cindy Shaver said...

I agree. I'm so ready for the day that we can live in our flannel pj bottoms and a tshirt!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger