Friday, March 6, 2009

So I've decided to keep my day job....

Last night I went to my second Carole Foret Wine and Paint workshop. It was really fun, and I enjoyed meeting lots of new people there. If you recall, my first painting was of ol' Bessy the Cow. I was quit impressed with the cow. Last night we did a Cajun themed painting and Carole even fixed red beans and rice for us. It was delicious!! We had to paint a pot of gumbo on the stove, some shrimp on the counter and a bottle of tabasco sauce. Maybe if I had to pick one of the elements to paint, I would have been a little more happy with it, but none the less, you can tell what everything is, so I guess I am going to chalk it up as a win. Carole is a great teacher and always is very good at explaining things which is nice....however, I realize a brain surgeon could explain to me how to operate on someones brain...that doesn't mean I could do it, or not kill the person....All in all though, it was great and I highly recommend her classes!!

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6456.JPG

IMG_6457.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger